Re: Is there a Rights Management Services Newsgroup?

From: Andrew Watt (SVGDeveloper_at_aol.com)
Date: 09/06/03

Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 20:32:44 +0100

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:53:50 -0500, "Brian Desmond [MVP]"
<desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us> wrote:

>Good Question. I'm forwarding this along to someone who deals with the news
>servers & groups.
>
>--
>--Brian Desmond
>Windows Server MVP
>desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us
>http://www.wpcp.org
>
>Beta #469090
>"Andrew Watt" <SVGDeveloper@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know if there is, yet, a public Rights Management Services
>> newsgroup?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Andrew Watt
>> http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/InfoPath
>> http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XForms

Brian,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Do you happen to know if the SDKs promised in this press release,
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2003/Feb03/02-21RMSForWindowsServerPR.asp,
are available?

A search of microsoft.com failed to find them.

I read,
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/overview/rmsoverview.mspx,
as indicating that the originally anticipated timescale had slipped.
It seems to imply that they are not yet available.

Thanks again for your help.

Andrew Watt
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/InfoPath
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XForms

Relevant Pages

    ... --Brian Desmond ... Windows Server MVP ... Beta #469090 ... "Andrew Watt" wrote in message ...
  • Is there a Rights Management Services Newsgroup?
    ... Does anyone know if there is, yet, a public Rights Management Services ... Andrew Watt ...
  • Re: IIS Assistance Please
    ... Windows Server MVP - IIS ... I am sure this is typed somewhere very obvious, but I am no IT genius and I am having a hard time here. ... I just downloaded this newsgroup so I will be sure to read and browse as I await a faster response to come my direction ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)