Re: Enterprise Admin Password Change

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 00:42:37 -0700 (PDT), lovemail wrote:

If I change the Enterprise Password will my Enterprise Admin get a new
SID?

Will this effect my Domain in any way?

SIDs never change.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

  • Re: Word slow when switching between documents
    ... latest updates may be more appropriate than disabling it)? ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ... I have 2GB of RAM and only two docs ... I disabled Adobe Version Cue to reduce memory load to ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Powerpoint - Mac vs PC
    ... On Mar 5, 11:41 pm, Jim Gordon MVP ... not enough RAM in the MacPro. ... Does your MacPro have a graphics card? ... MVP infohttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: insufficient memory
    ... If you are using File, Print, then Word doesn't write it to disk: it is created in RAM and sent immediately to the printer. ... If the spool is too big for your RAM, it will be written to the user's Temp folder until spooling to the printer has finished. ... Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP ...
  • Re: 4GB of RAM WinXP x32
    ... You get good performance if the amount of RAM you have ... If you are not using the page file significantly, more memory will do ... Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can this computer do Office2kPro?
    ... MVP - Windows Shell/User ... It runs Office XP Pro. ... >company computer to use for two days. ... I know I added more RAM almost immediately. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)