Microsoft Auto Updates

Hi, I'm having trouble trying to install new security updates which i have
downloaded via auto-update the problem is that when i chose to install them
it wont. i recently upgraded to SP3 for windows XP but i had the same trouble
before that.
Some help with this issue would be most appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

  • Re: A couple of Newbie Questions.
    ... I did install SUSE 10 initially from a beta, ... significant trouble later to update to the "normal boxed release", ... Since the SUSE 10.1 is quite close to final release, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: User based assignments not working when logged on via Remote Desktop (bug ?)
    ... I checked if the SENS service is running and it is... ... >> All my software is is assigned to AD usergroups and users can install ... when the same user on the same workstation logs on via remote ... >> trouble determining the currently logged on user when using remote ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Re: kmod-nvidia not working in kernel-2.6.17-1.2139_FC5
    ... responding to someone else having trouble with it. ... More likely you stress it _way_ more. ... my probles were not instantaneous upon install... ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: User based assignments not working when logged on via Remote Desktop (bug ?)
    ... I checked if the SENS service is running and it is... ... >> All my software is is assigned to AD usergroups and users can install ... when the same user on the same workstation logs on via remote ... >> trouble determining the currently logged on user when using remote ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Trouble installing software
    ... get administrative rights. ... I had quite a bit of trouble removing and installing it. ... unavailable and the class installer stops the install. ...