Re: How to uninstall silver light

Hello tsl,

Try out here, to ask your question:
http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I had installed the silver light on my computer but unfortunately when
deleted
the temp file contents, accidentally I also deleted the source file
for the
silver
light and now my computer can not upgrade or update the silver light.
tried
to remove the silver light completely from the computer but
unfortunately the
silver light is not allowed to be removed because missing the right
source
file.
can any one tell how to remove this program completely from my
computer because I can not re-install this program without original
source file.

b.rgds

.