Re: How to uninstall silver light

Hello tsl,

Try out here, to ask your question:
http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I had installed the silver light on my computer but unfortunately when
deleted
the temp file contents, accidentally I also deleted the source file
for the
silver
light and now my computer can not upgrade or update the silver light.
tried
to remove the silver light completely from the computer but
unfortunately the
silver light is not allowed to be removed because missing the right
source
file.
can any one tell how to remove this program completely from my
computer because I can not re-install this program without original
source file.

b.rgds

  • Re: How to uninstall silver light
    ... but you might try re-installing it (overwriting ... the temp file contents, accidentally I also deleted the source file for the ... light and now my computer can not upgrade or update the silver light. ... because I can not re-install this program without original source file. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: file.copy
    ... the easiest way is to high up the rights structure, ... i'll pass command line parameter as source file path. ... > so the application will copy the source file and past it into destination ... > folder is webserver some hardcoded path. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Would Copyright / License expire?
    ... Kei wrote: ... > really need to place the notice in every source file?? ... since it declares that you know your rights. ... signatory to the Berne convention. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)