Re: Domain Admin vs Local Admin

No they are not imaged.

"Meinolf Weber" wrote:

Hello Chad,

Do you use images for installing the clients? Are they sysprepped?

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

I have been installing software on devices in the domain but I have
run into trouble with some PC's. I run the install for the program
while I am logged on as a domain admin but it gives me an error saying
" You must have administrator rights in order to run....". I check
the local Administrators group and the Domain Admin group is in the
Local Administrators group, but I still cannot install. I log on as
the local Administrator and I am able to install the software. What's
going on?

.