Re: Change Admin Password

Domain Administrator

dave

"Meinolf Weber" <meiweb(nospam)@gmx.de> wrote in message
news:ff16fb669724f8ca72092ab8b2a0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Dave,

Do you mean the Domain administrator or the local machine administrator
from clients and member servers?

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

Can the Admin password be changed as easilyas any other user?

Are there gotcha's to look out for if I change the Admin password.
Using Server 2003, SP2 in AD domain with 5 sites, a singledomain,
serveral DC's.

dave Admin

  • Re: Change Admin Password
    ... Do you mean the Domain administrator or the local machine ... administrator from clients and member servers? ... Are there gotcha's to look out for if I change the Admin password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Change Admin Password
    ... Do you mean the Domain administrator or the local machine administrator from clients and member servers? ... Are there gotcha's to look out for if I change the Admin password. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: Have we hit the wall with Sharepoint?
    ... "Dave" wrote: ... > index/job server, and two search servers. ... SQL is a cluster runniing on top of SAN for its disks. ... CPU nevers runs above 50% even when doing dumps etc. ...
  • Re: Changing domain password on large number of servers
    ... First, you are saying the domain Administrator account, but obviously ... > of servers this would be a long winded process to do this manually. ... > password on all servers (and any relevant services). ...
  • Re: Who the hell sent this?
    ... The orginal post of this thread with the copy of the infected W32/Gokar file has been ... | There are groups on these servers where small attachments are quite valuable ... |> Thanks for your time Dave, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)