Re: Event id

Hello Mick,

You have to look at symantec webpage, this is not a MS question. Maybe you can look under Application event viewer but, that should be asked/answered in a symantec forum.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Hi Meinolf

It is symantec AV

Mick

"Meinolf Weber" wrote:

Hello Mick,

Think that depends on the AnitVirus software you are using and if the
vendor will include event viewer entries or not.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers
no rights.
Hi,

I was wondering what event id number is used if a virus or malware
is found on a system?

  • Re: Event id
    ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... You have to look at symantec webpage, this is not a MS question. ... only reply to Newsgroups ... vendor will include event viewer entries or not. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Windows eventlog service not starting in windows 2008 server
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ... I cannot start the event viewer as the event log service wont start. ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ...
  • Re: Windows XP Pro client wont shut down
    ... except lots of virus's picked up by Symantec (she seems to get a few every ... "Mike Webb" wrote: ... First thing is to check for Error in the Event Viewer and see if it is ... machines and the server for infection. ...
  • Re: Delay of 2-3min after winXP loads before I can use it
    ... and right away I saw "Symantec Event ... > can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, ... >>How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP ...
  • Re: Rtvscan.exe error at shutdown
    ... Can you please post a copy of the Error Report as it appears in Event ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ... Destroy as well as Symantec Client Security for antiviral/spyware ... I am behind a campus network, ...