Re: Certificates

I found the answer

certutil -store -v my

"Tom_Slycke" <tom_slycke@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:enLpIwcaIHA.4144@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there a way to list certificates on a server (Local Compute/ Personal
Store ) and their expiration date?
I have been playing with certutil.exe and just can't find a combination of
parameters that will do this.

Thanks in advance!

  • Certificates
    ... Is there a way to list certificates on a server (Local Compute/ Personal ... Store) and their expiration date? ... I have been playing with certutil.exe and just can't find a combination of ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: ****Update I Played The PS3 In Best Buy Today!**** - a review of a future PS3 buyer
    ... hundreds of lucky Brits will be playing Gears of War tomorrow. ... This is the area where the games will be displayed. ... The line outside the store was 32 the last time i ... you feel comfortable while holding the AMAZING new Six Axis controller. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: New player - New acoustic Guitar...What do you think?
    ... My 7 yo daughter also began playing last Christmas and got ... This will be a strictly home used guitar - no ... Option 1) Store A has a used Epiphone for about $150. ... Option 2) Tried out an Alvarez RD010 in store B...It just really felt ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: [rfc] optimise unlock_page
    ... Playing with one char ... I did mention to Linus that we might be able to avoid the store ... A non-atomic op _could_ of course undo the movb, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Got me a new bass last night!!!
    ... I sat in the store for at least a half hour playing all ... To me (with my style of playing) it sounded even better than the highest ... practicing where my chief excuse up till now was needing to lug out all ... light compared to my electric) and play as the need hits me. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)