Re: Cannot Decrypt Files

steven:

Is there way to extract the private key from a certificate and make it
the current user's private key?

-frank

--
fmadero

  • Re: starttls certificate question
    ... In article per@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Per Hedeland) writes: ... "(certificate and private key in file newreq.pem)" ... I.e. you'll have to extract the key into its own file by means of an ... Ooops, scratch that, newreq.pem has the *unsigned* certificate so can't ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: Certificate import and export
    ... When you see that certificate in IE, under the validity period does it say ... 'You have a private key that corresponds to this certificate'? ... > try to extract the private key programmatically, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Certificate import and export
    ... self-generated certificate to Windows certificate store. ... certificate manager), the "incorrect parameter" message box is shown and the ... try to extract the private key programmatically, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: famous literature
    ... certificates i want to know how to extract the private key from ... certificate which is already in certificate store anywhere in personal ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Dynamically Signing assemblies
    ... I want to provide a UI for the user to select an X509 certificate from the ... certificate store and then dynamically sign my assembly which I have ... Can I extract the private key from the certificate and use sn.exe? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)