Re: Access a Share Anonymously

Hello Dave,

Are both machines in the same workgroup?

Best regards

Myweb
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Is there a way to share a folder such that anyone can access it
without a username / password? My Server is Win2K Server SP4 and the
client is Windows2003 Server. I cannot make the usernames/passwords
on the 2 systems match.

  • RE: No Outlook Email via RDP
    ... Ensure you join the Terminal Server to SBS domain. ... input one SBS domain user's username and password ... | the Wyse Win Terminals accessing email via RDP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: cant use IMAP
    ... username and password again and again when you try to connect Exchange thru ... Please enable SSL IMAP on Exchange thru the following page. ... How to configure Outlook to receive e-mail messages from an IMAP server ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: mobile 6 cant access shares
    ... Let me ask you this...on the SBS how is it showing you accessing the shares? ... In open files what username is it saying is accessing the files? ... The event viewer on the server though shows a successful login. ... SBS showed a user Guest as being connected. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition)
  • SOAP Client Authorization (Was: Re: IMAP server security vulnerability)
    ... username / RPC Security Interceptor" folks must be feelin' pretty ... No login reqd for Bank Account management? ... given server is to provided are clearly defined and rigidly enforced; ... I don't think I know a public web service that uses WS-S. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Still Unable To Logon (NT)
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... it asked me for a username ... I am unable to gain access to my computer in ...
    (microsoft.public.security)