Re: Please help with folder permissions

Give "Full control" for "Sub-folders only" to "CREATOR OWNER" and to
"Everyone" you give special permissions, Traverse folder, List folder,
Read Attributes, Read Extended Attributes, Create Folders and Read
Permissions for "This folder only".

Thank you for the prompt reply!!

It seemed to work at first but I now have the problem that when you
add permissions to Creator Owner and click ok your ticks (where you
added the permissions) just disappear. Also im not sure if it's
connected but when you clcik ok the PC's administrators group appears
in the list but with no rights.

Do you have any ideas why the rights I assign to Creator Owner just