Re: standalone CA customized certificate

In article <F9E74FE8-FE44-4499-8B78-5CD9D3D4C236
@microsoft.com>, SunilVirmani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
says...
Hi Brian,

Well at backend windows XP SP2 is running the windows terminal services.I
think it is not possible for me to use TLS.

Well i am still confused about the extensions that can be added in the x509
certificate.Can you please provide me some url for the extensions of x509
certificate.

Basically i want to implement some kind of architecture implement windows
right management services. They also create the machine certificate , but i
dont know whats all is available in the Machine certificate.

Do you have idea of what kind of machine certificate is available in windows
RMS.

Rgds,
Sunil

<snip>
I recommend you attend some training. RMS uses XrML
certificates, not X.509 certificates. Your entire design
is flawed
Brian

  • Re: standalone CA customized certificate
    ... Well at backend windows XP SP2 is running the windows terminal services.I ... think it is not possible for me to use TLS. ... dont know whats all is available in the Machine certificate. ... at all with your management server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Small, understandable Forth
    ... You mentioned 4p, FICL, PFE, pforth and SP-Forth and Gforth. ... I downloaded pforth for Windows because I didn't know it. ... This system's O/S interface using no extensions ... apparently the free systems situation is worse than I thought. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Windows XP Search for meta in content does not work
    ... To configure Windows XP to search all files no matter what the file type, ... file types with unknown extensions option. ... Click Change Indexing Service Settings. ... Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Downloading of files a problem
    ... Have you changed the default setting so that you can at least SEE the extensions? ... Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) ... If you click Run, instead of Save, Windows will put the file in a temporary location that may be hard for you to find later. ... This problem is on every download I try, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)
  • Re: The future of FrontPage / FrontPage Extensions
    ... Unix, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Pro: Support ended in June 2006. ... There is a downloadable version of the 2002 extensions on the Microsoft site for all 64bit Windows operating systems. ... The FrontPage extensions use some non-standard code in places. ...