security problem

Hi,

I have installed a windows 2000 server sp4 with all updates, it's a member
server.
I can't copy files to eg c:\windows\system32; but can create new files ?!
I can't stop some services eg Mcafee services.

I tried this as the local administrator and the domain administartor

Can someone help me ?

Thanxk,
Marc

  • security problems
    ... I have installed a windows 2000 server sp4 with all updates, it's a member ... I can't stop some services eg Mcafee services. ... I tried this as the local administrator and the domain administartor ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: security problems
    ... I have installed a windows 2000 server sp4 with all updates, ... I tried this as the local administrator and the domain administartor ... Perhaps that will allow you fix things, providing you can do so from the command ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)