- From: "Marc" <marc.leenen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:35:45 +0100
I have installed a windows 2000 server sp4 with all updates, it's a member
I can't copy files to eg c:\windows\system32; but can create new files ?!
I can't stop some services eg Mcafee services.
I tried this as the local administrator and the domain administartor
Can someone help me ?
- Prev by Date: Re: USB Restriction for WinXP
- Next by Date: Account Lockout not being applied
- Previous by thread: Re: USB Restriction for WinXP
- Next by thread: Account Lockout not being applied