Re: Copying the Guests group
- From: Paul Adare <padare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:05:36 -0800
In article <1172655299.539013.295000
@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group,
Is there a way to modify the members of the built-in groups? I could
add a new group to the Interactive and Authenticated Users groups.
But built-in groups are filtered in the UI. Is there a way to edit
Interactive and Authenticated Users do not maintain a
membership list. Membership in those particular groups are
computer. If you're logged in locally, you're a member of
the Interactive group, if you're authenticated and not a
guest, you're a member of Authenticated Users.
MVP - Windows - Virtual Machine
"The English language, complete with irony, satire, and
sarcasm, has survived for centuries without smileys. Only
the new crop of modern computer geeks finds it impossible
to detect a joke that is not clearly labeled as such."
- Prev by Date: Re: Copying the Guests group
- Next by Date: Re: Copying the Guests group
- Previous by thread: Re: Copying the Guests group
- Next by thread: Re: Copying the Guests group