Re: product key

Hello ngauphil,

You have a running XP or not? So why don't you download it from the web? You don't need they key for installing.

Best regards

Myweb
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I have loose my product key, I'm \running a Window XP professionnal
and wanted to download internet exploer 7. Whithout the key I am in
trouble what to do? Thanks.

  • Re: Windows XP update download problem, error 0x80246008 ?
    ... After d/loading and installing, restart your computer. ... Regards, ... Patti MacLeod ... But every time the download itself fails ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: WINDOWS UPDATE SOFTWARE ISSUE
    ... installing the new BITS. ... SPREAD THE WORD, WE HAVE A SOLUTION;-) ... Best regards ... When I went to the site, it asked me to download the newest version ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: product key
    ... So why don't you download it from the web? ... You don't need they key for installing. ... Best regards ... The microsoft Genuine verification tool checks your existing system key you don't need to know it...it's an automated verification... ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Logitech Quickam Communicate STX
    ... Instead of installing the driver provided with the CAM,visit manufacturer's website to download and install the latest driver. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Trouble w / KB824146
    ... > Querying software update catalog from ... Download finished ... > Installing SOFTWARE item from publisher com_microsoft ...