Disable The Plug-and-play for new USB storage devises

I manage to disable old USB storage devices and new devices.
When there is a new storage devices connected the PnP open the
options
That enables the operation to browse the HD to locate the drivers.
Is there any option to disable all these dialogs?

My application does not allow the user to access the HD in any way.

Thanks

  • Disable The Plug-and-play for new USB storage devises
    ... I manage to disable old USB storage devices and new devices. ... That enables the operation to browse the HD to locate the drivers. ... Is there any option to disable all these dialogs? ...
  • Disable The Plug-and-play for new USB storage devises
    ... I manage to disable old USB storage devices and new devices. ... That enables the operation to browse the HD to locate the drivers. ... Is there any option to disable all these dialogs? ...
  • Re: [opensuse] 11.3 grub and disk ordering/numbering
    ... 1-boot with any USB storage devices attached only if you intend to actually boot from such device on that boot ... OTOH, changing the PATA/SATA mix, or replacing a PATA or SATA HD, after installing to either or both not unusually produces devastation. ... This is what the recent Stan G "Unsuccessful installation of operating system" & ... On most, I find a single HD perfectly adequate for 3, 5 or 10 or more installed operating systems, backing up across the network, or to temporarily attached USB or eSATA storage devices. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Can I deny access to USB storage but allow USB user interface devi
    ... How do I prevent the use of USB Storage Devices in Windows XP? ... | keychain drives, Compaq flash cards, etc., yet not deny access to other USB ...
  • Re: Disable USB storage
    ... How do I prevent the use of USB Storage Devices in Windows XP? ... | & group policy to do this. ...