Re: "User cannot change password" will not stay checked

If there are multiple domain controllers maybe you have a problem with
replication and that may show in the logs as seen via Event Viewer as
error/warnings related to replication, etc. Also make sure that the user
must change password at next logon is not enabled on those accounts though I
believe the OS should not allow you to do that if you try.

Steve

"Kshaeta" <visual.eyes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have several accounts that exhibit that behaviour.
I checked the button, and a few minutes later, it becomes unchecked.

I found a KB article referring to NT exhibiting this behaviour if you
create the accounts in a certain way, but nothing referring to 2000/2003.

Any help?

--
Bill Tkach
MSP, A+

  • Re: ADC replication
    ... > ADCTools.log contains general problem accounts. ... > hours is long enough for replication. ... > Change a property on the mailbox this will cause ADC ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: New DC in Remote Site
    ... No errors in event viewer. ... Where do I get Repadmin? ... is outbound replication enabled on that DC? ... Now where do I find this DCDIAG? ...
  • Re: Sql Service user account
    ... These accounts should be able to logon using cached credentials. ... Looking for a SQL Server replication book? ... SQLAGENT service if the salesman work disconnected of the network ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Re: Replication Between Servers not on a Domain
    ... connected systems versus domain connected systems is the agent ... I ~think the issue revolves around the JOBs starting for replication. ... comes to mind is if the service accounts are running under restricted ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Re: New DC in Remote Site
    ... No errors in event viewer. ... is outbound replication enabled on that DC? ... Repadmin /options ... Now where do I find this DCDIAG? ...