Re: password login to windows 2000 domain with active directory

Hi,

Since clients are Windows 2000 and they logon to Windows 2000 domain,
Kerberos is used for logon -- which is even more secure then NTLM...

Windows 2000 Kerberos Authentication
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/deploy/confeat/kerberos.mspx

--
Mike