ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My Drive

ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My Drive
I brought DriveEncryption from Act Mask and encrypted a removable hard
drive. I brought the program and used it for weeks. Then it asked me
for my number which I put in and my mistake was encrypting my drive
after that. I put in the correct pass word and it encrypted my drive it
said so, and then I turned off the computer and decrypted the files. It
said I put in the correct password and it said it decrypted the drive
but the computer said that the drive was inaccessible. Now it doesn't
even reconice that I have the drive.

For the wise guys who think that software is perfect. I put in the
right password the software said so and said it decrypted the drive. I
put in the right password the software said so and said it decrypted
the drive. I put in the right password the software said so and said
it decrypted the drive. I put in the right password the software said
so and said it decrypted the drive. However I couldn't get into the
drive after that. Now the computer can't even see the drive.

DiskEncryption 4.01 (New Version) Download
DiskEncryption 3.01 (Old Version) Download
If you have NTFS drive encrypted by DiskEncryption old version, please
decrypt it first, then update to 4.01

Act History & Pop-Up Killer & Web Content Filter Download
Act Pop-Up Blocker - Ads & Web Content Filter Download
SaveWeb Download

http://killhistory.net.washall.org/contact.htm

  • ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My DriveI
    ... I brought decrypt and encrypted a removable hard drive. ... put in and my mistake was a encrypting my drive after that. ... DiskEncryption 4.01 Download ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • ACT MASK DriveEncription Trashed My DriveI
    ... I brought decrypt and encrypted a removable hard drive. ... put in and my mistake was a encrypting my drive after that. ... DiskEncryption 4.01 Download ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • RE: Problem while decrypting
    ... Decrypt will decrypt ANY GARBAGE ... in CBC mode a block error affects only two ... simple hash: attach the hash value of the original data at the end, ... > i was encrypting the data using the pass phrase. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Using CryptoStream
    ... You don't bother spending time trying to decrypt something that cannot possibly be encrypted ... As soon as the decrypted stream can be recognized as invalid, ... The main difference is that you have to do this verification anyway, so the work to implement the code is already done, whereas adding a signature just adds to the code you have to include. ... I mentioned decrypting as the only reliable way to know whether you can avoid _encrypting_ something. ...
  • Re: use Windows EFS to encrypt access .mdb file???
    ... Your backend database is MS Jet, ... I'm no expert on EFS, but I think that it causes data to be encrypted ... extra layers in the application (hence "Encrypting File System"). ... Finally, if your application needs a key in order to decrypt the data, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)