Re: Windows login screen - HELP!

Roger Abell [MVP] wrote:
You have told us much about what is not there, but to really
help we need to know what is. For example, there was an
account that could be used, but trying this account now does
not work? and you are sure the account and its password
are being entered correctly?
Only one account is available to try ?
Is the machine in a domain ? If so ask the admins from the
central domain. Can you tell us anything of what she did ?