Autoenrollment of Certificate

I have been sent a certificate from a CA at a sister site that I want to be
able to distribute to all clients in our local domain. I want the cert I
have been sent to be auto-enrolled by our clients and placed in their
'Trusted Root Certificate Authoritites' container. CA (and subordinate CA)
are Win2k3 native. Clients are XP and 2000.

If I manually import the certificate, it works fine. I don't though seem to
have any auto-enrollment control over imported certificates on our CA.
Auto-enrollment options seem to be controlled through certificate templates
that I configure and publish into A/D myself.

Is there any way to acheive this, or do I have to resort to manual imports
using certutil.exe in the login script?

Thanks

  • Re: Dummies Guide for RADIUS/Certs
    ... I have set up IAS. ... client computers impacts certificate enrollment. ... configure Group Policy for domain member wireless clients so ... Cert Templates that is now enrolled on the IAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: SMS 2003 SP1 Client Install Problem or Policy Retreival Problem?
    ... > Failed to find running shell process ... >> It is possible that the crypto store has somehow been corrupted. ... >>> The MP is setup and thousands of other clients have access. ... >>> Failed to find the certificate in the store, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Need help badly!!! Please....
    ... ccmdelcert is what you need for the certificate error below. ... > I have also run ccmclean on one of the clients, ... > Failed to find the certificate in the store, retry 1. ... >> The software inventory problem is a different one than the certificate ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Can this be done? Wireless Access w/o the use if CERTs
    ... a default certificate is being sent to user ... Could not retrieve the Remote Access Server's certificate due to the ... to use EAP-TLS but you don't have a server certificate. ... EAP-TLS requires certificates on clients and on the IAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: trouble using SSL on WSUS
    ... clients according to the deployment guide. ... I configured the client to use the WSUS server through https. ... Schemes used: ... I've read on serveral sites that the server certificate has to be imported ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)