Re: ie

Sounds like you computer has been seriously infected. The link below from
Microsoft will get you started on how to clean and protect your computer.
Make sure that whatever you scan with to try and remove viruses and spyware
that you are using the latestest definitions for the publishers website and
also try using Safe Mode to scan.

Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/default.mspx

"kimia" <kimia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I made a lan- connection and when i start the computer everything was ok. I
start surfing in internet but after 5 minutes several pop-ups and
viruses(I
guess) showed up. I restarted the computer. but I can not open any
website. I
see the lan icon. and if i try "regedit", it appears 1 second and gone in
again. can somebody help me please.
thanks

.