Re: Date of Patches installed?
- From: "Akula" <Edwin.Garrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 20 Sep 2006 13:19:53 -0700
How can I find out the date when critical patches were installed on a Win2K
Go to the C:\WINNT directory. Make sure that you unhide hidden files.
For every one of the MS patches installed, there should be a hidden
folder named $NTUNINSTALLKB######$ where the # is the number of the KB
patch. Just check the creation date on that folder, since it is created
by the install process.
- Prev by Date: User Config / Windows Settings / Scripts Not Shown in GPOE
- Next by Date: Re: File auditing not working properly
- Previous by thread: User Config / Windows Settings / Scripts Not Shown in GPOE
- Next by thread: How do I set password expiry notification date??