Re: What is the size of "profiles stored on this computer"

Hi Steven,

the size represented in the user tab is for everything except Local
settings for info :)

I found this few minutes after posting.
Thanks.

Steven L Umbach a écrit :

You could look at the folders under documents and settings to see the users
that have profiles on that computer. You can then right click the folder
with the user name and select properties and it should show the size of that
profile.

Steve