PKI SC Logon with no UPN
- From: "AntonioV" <antonio.vila@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Jul 2006 03:17:52 -0700
It's possible logon with no UPN in the Subject Alternative Name. The
company SmartAccess (http://www.smartaccess.es/) have a product called
SmartID that enables logon with any smartcard with a valid CSP and
every certificate x509v3. You can define mapping rules between
certificate attributes and Active Directory user attributes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Preventing Users from removing their PC from the Domain
- Next by Date: Re: Preventing Users from removing their PC from the Domain
- Previous by thread: Newbie question: Exposure on logon?
- Next by thread: Re: Changing Power Option ???