Re: XP Pro SPII Security Center

No Problem at all. I was pointing that out for your benefit as you generally
get a faster and maybe better response when posting in the most relevant
newsgroup. But anyhow glad you got it resolved and thanks for posting
ck. -- Steve

"dunmaul" <dunmaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Didn't realise that this was for 2000 - believed it was Windows - Sorry.

Anyway, Thanks a million - What you said worked perfectly - Thanks again.

dunmaul

"Steven L Umbach" wrote:

This is a Windows 2000 newsgroup so you really want to post in an XP
newsgroup. Having said that the one thing I would check is to use
services.msc to view the status of your services to make sure that
Security
Center service is set to automatic as service type and is started. Right
click a service and select properties to make changes. --- Steve

"dunmaul" <dunmaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Without going into the How did I do it, Why did I do it etc. maybe
somebody
would tell me how I can get a download that I can use to re-install my
Security Center in my Wondows XP Pro SPII?

  • Re: Heres A "Blast From The Past" Back In Markies Lap! And He Wonders Why The Whole World Is Laughin
    ... > hiatus from this newsgroup I have to say that nothing here has changed. ... That's one of the reasons why I stopped posting. ... This is the part where Steve gets angry for you posting from the top. ... >> Steve, K4YZ ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Evolution is not a fact
    ... You were offensive when you intruded into an atheist newsgroup and started ... I wouldn't have seen your posts. ... saying that I was not posting from there. ... Steve O. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • RE: Run Tasks Organisation Wide
    ... > Hello Steve, ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ... > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: An odd occurance - anyone have a solution?
    ... Sorry for posting to an inappropriate NG. ... icons be displayed on the "Quick Start" area of the Start ... This is a security newsgroup and I do belive ...
  • Re: Titanic Old Fogies (10 years to 25 years quit) as of July 19, 2010
    ... On 7/20/2010 11:54 AM, Steve O wrote: ... behaviour has only made me more determined to keep posting. ... How could I create stress in a newsgroup like this? ... "A painter paints pictures on canvas. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)