Re: how to specify passive mode for windows FTP command?

Yep, syntax for command prompt ftp.exe :
ftp> open
ftp> quote pasv.

"Gary Flynn" <flynngn@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Daniel wrote:

how to specify passive mode for windows FTP command?

If you mean the ftp client, type

quote pasv

at the ftp command prompt.

Gary Flynn
Security Engineer
James Madison University

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Access to external FTP server
    ... > Since you can use WS_FTP to upload to and download from the previous FTP ... Open a command prompt window on your client computer. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
  • Re: Mainframe to windows and windows to mainframe
    ... >MVS using the command prompt i dont find the the ... >submission from windows. ... >Below are the options i found when i do ftp from ... Search the archives at ...
  • Re: Is there an IIS expert in the house?
    ... I get the error 'An error occurred opening that folder on the FTP ... Make sure you have permission to access that folder'. ... The fact that I can upload files from the command prompt implies I do ...
  • Re: Cant log into any ftp server
    ... hooked up her computer to my internet, ... In Command Prompt, for instance, I enter (after ftp>): ... There isn't really a "recovery install" except from manufacturer's install ...
  • Re: Periodic programmatic dialout
    ... at a command prompt. ... I have a need to periodically dial out from a Windows 2000 server to ... Copying files, ftp, parsing files ... ...