Re: Symantic Live update error LU1815

Fasih Ahmed wrote:
*I am trying to run Live Update and I am getting this error message;

LU1815: LiveUpdate could not read or write a file it needed because
you do
not have sufficient access rights on this computer. It is recommended
that
only users with Power User or Administrator rights run LiveUpdate.

I am the administrator of this computer.

Thanks

Fasih *

--
Rolf Lindroth

  • RE: Symantec 9.0.3.100 live update error
    ... > not have sufficient access rights on this computer. ... > only users with Power User or Administrator rights run LiveUpdate. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Symantec Live Update issue LU1815 error
    ... > not have sufficient access rights on this computer. ... > only users with Power User or Administrator rights run LiveUpdate. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Symantec 9.0.3.100 live update error
    ... LiveUpdate could not read or write a file it needed because you do ... not have sufficient access rights on this computer. ... only users with Power User or Administrator rights run LiveUpdate. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Symantic Live update error LU1815
    ... LiveUpdate could not read or write a file it needed because you do ... not have sufficient access rights on this computer. ... only users with Power User or Administrator rights run LiveUpdate. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)