RE: lost password

There is a Linux tool for recovering lost passwords including the
Adminiistrators. It can be found here at:
Good luck and let me know if you are successful or not.

Robt.
robtstra@xxxxxxxxx

"HELP!" wrote:

Is there a utility to reset the local administrator password on a Windows
2000 server? Or is there any other means of changing it? We know the
network administrator password but that does not work. Noone knows the local
administrator password so we can get into the Recovery Console to replace
some corrupted hive files. We currently have a blue screen od death. See MS
Q307545 for the error we are receiving on our exchange server. Any
information would help. Thanks.
.