Re: Security Updates and RDP
- From: "gurvinder.nijjar" <gsnijjar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:53:51 -0000
yes terminal services is running
"Roger Abell [MVP]" <mvpNoSpam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is the service running (terminal services) ?
"gurvinder.nijjar" <gsnijjar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have just installed the latest security updates on my windows 2003
server. The server has installed exchange 2003. I have rebooted after
installing the updates but I can no longer remote desktop to the server
anymore. Everything else on the server is working fine. I was able to
remote desktop before I installed the updates.
I have checked and there is no windows firewall running on the server.
All other services are running fine.
I used the netstat command and cant fine the port 3389 listed as
listening, so I think this port has been closed.
What can i do to get RDP working or opening up this port.
- Prev by Date: Re: Security Updates and RDP
- Next by Date: Re: Security Configuration and Analysis Console
- Previous by thread: Re: Security Updates and RDP
- Next by thread: Re: Security Updates and RDP