Re: PC-1 not view in Network Resources But View in Domain's Users & Computers

If it is a Windows XP Pro box, turn off the Firewall that's built into it.

rg

"Kamlakar Bhujbal" <it4nasik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,
I Have one PC-1 which is added to Domain of my Company.From this PC-1 I
can
access all other Network resources like Computer, Share Folders.But from
other PC's I can not see the Name of this PC-1.I have tried lot with group
policies.Computer Configuartion -Windows Setting-Security Setting-Local
Policy-User Rights Assignments-Access this Computer from Network.
It's Okey but till not solve my problem.
I also try to ping that PC-1 from other PC it's works right.Means Computer
Name gets resolves.But when I try to access this PC-1 by typing \\PC-1 in
run it gives "the Network path not found " error message.I have also tried
to get microsoft web support through the Event ID's but all failed.
Is any body have any idea or faced same problem???

  • Re: Event ID 5788,1000,11157
    ... No there is no firewall installed. ... from any other PC in my network.even if PC-1 can access other PC & shares in ... I Have one PC-1 which is added to Domain of my Company.From this PC-1 ... I can access all other Network resources like Computer, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Event ID 5788,1000,11157
    ... I Have one PC-1 which is added to Domain of my Company.From this PC-1 ... I can access all other Network resources like Computer, ... message.I have also tried to get microsoft web support through the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Event ID 5788,1000,11157
    ... I Have one PC-1 which is added to Domain of my Company.From this PC-1 I can ... access all other Network resources like Computer, ... Policy-User Rights Assignments-Access this Computer from Network. ... to get microsoft web support through the Event ID's but all failed.Is any ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • PC-1 not view in Network Resources But View in Domains Users & Computers
    ... I Have one PC-1 which is added to Domain of my Company.From this PC-1 I can ... access all other Network resources like Computer, ... Policy-User Rights Assignments-Access this Computer from Network. ... to get microsoft web support through the Event ID's but all failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Firewall for SBS network
    ... It does have a built in firewall but I'm not ... sure this is enough protection for even the smallest corporate ... network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)