Re: Find security group usage

There are free and not free tools. Dumpsec from Somarsoft, and SharEnum from
SysInternals are free while a not free program to look at would be Languard.
These tools however most likely will not show group nesting so if you have a
global group in a local group with permissions to a share you are going to
have to investigate that further. --- Steve

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ShareEnum.html --- ShareEnum
http://www.somarsoft.com/ --- Dumpsec
http://www.gfi.com/languard/ --- Languard which may have time limited free
trial version