Re: Certificate Server Error.

Phew..Thank you. It works now.

"Brian Komar [MVP]" <bkomar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1e344015b9d64f799896d7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> In article <OOSLVyqFGHA.3588@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> write_to_reddy@xxxxxxxxxxx says...
>> Users are able to request user certificates without any error.
>> "rreddy" <write_to_reddy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:...
>> Hi,
>>
>> After reinstalling the certificate server with different CA Name,
>> clients are unable to request machine certificates. Auto-enrollment does
>> not work as well.
>>
>> Error is attached. Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Error related to AutoEnrolment on the clients. No error is reported on
>> the client side. Permissions on certificate templates are the
>> default(verified against test setup).
>>
>> Event Type: Error
>> Event Source: AutoEnrollment
>> Event Category: None
>> Event ID: 13
>> Date: 1/11/2006
>> Time: 5:59:08 PM
>> User: N/A
>> Computer: DC02
>> Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for
>> one Directory Email Replication certificate (0x80070005). Access is
>> denied.
>>

>> rreddy
>>

> Have you applied SP1 to the new CA? Ensure that you read the release
> notes regarding the DCOM groups.
> Brian

  • Re: Certificate Server Error.
    ... > Users are able to request user certificates without any error. ... > After reinstalling the certificate server with different CA Name, clients are unable to request machine certificates. ... Permissions on certificate templates are the default. ... > Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for one Directory Email Replication certificate. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: x509 certs for Wyse terminals and printers
    ... you need to request user certificates for the device. ... You also have to decide whether to request one certificate per, or to implement a common certificate that is burned into the image of the terminal. ... It will not appear in the Web page as you are connecting as a user and the workstation auth is a computer certificate only for computers with accounts in AD. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Dummies Guide for RADIUS/Certs
    ... I have set up IAS. ... client computers impacts certificate enrollment. ... configure Group Policy for domain member wireless clients so ... Cert Templates that is now enrolled on the IAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: SMS 2003 SP1 Client Install Problem or Policy Retreival Problem?
    ... > Failed to find running shell process ... >> It is possible that the crypto store has somehow been corrupted. ... >>> The MP is setup and thousands of other clients have access. ... >>> Failed to find the certificate in the store, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Need help badly!!! Please....
    ... ccmdelcert is what you need for the certificate error below. ... > I have also run ccmclean on one of the clients, ... > Failed to find the certificate in the store, retry 1. ... >> The software inventory problem is a different one than the certificate ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)