Re: Block or Deny a certain IP address

There is a newsgroup called Microsoft.public.proxy where you may want to
post your question as you may find someone there that is familial with Proxy
2.0. Another possibility is to use an ipsec filtering policy that can be
created via Local Security Policy. The link below gives some basics on how
to configure an ipsec filtering policy. I suggest configuring ipsec only if
you have physical access to logon to a computer as it is fairly easy to lock
yourself out from network access after assigning an ipsec policy if it is
not correctly configured. --- Steve

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1559

.