Re: i got this error when i'm trying to install :Microsoft Certificate

From: karl levinson, mvp (levinson_k_at_despammed.com)
Date: 11/20/05

    Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:06:28 -0500

    "Savriel" <Savriel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:78812FBC-C42B-4F23-8064-78CE81D33BEB@microsoft.com...
    > Hi
    > i got this error when i'm trying to install :Microsoft Certificate
    > Services
    >
    > An error was detected while configuring Certificate Services.
    > The Certificate Services Setup Wizard will need to be rerun to complete
    > the
    > configuration.
    > Certificate Services setup Failed with the Following error: A stop control
    > has been sent to a service that other running services are dependent on,
    > 0x8007041b (W1N32: 1051)
    >
    > how can i solve the problem ?
    > Its on windows 2000 server (SP4)

    It's in your best interest to do a www.google.com search before posting.

    www.google.com/search?q=%22Certificate+Services+setup+Failed+with+the+Following+error%22+%22A+stop+control%22

    ... brings up the suggestions at the following page:

    http://www.kbalertz.com/kb_274043.aspx

    • Certificate Services and Add/Remove Program
      ... removed IIS5 and related components with Add/remove Program. ... "An error was detected while configuring Certificate Services. ... Certificate Services Setup Wizard will be needed to be rerun to complete the ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Certificate Services Installation Error 0x800cc801
      ... An error was detected while configuring Certificate Services. ... The Certificate Services Setup Wizard will need to be rerun to complete the ... Certificate Services setup failed with the following error: ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • Problem installing Certificate Services
      ... When I attempt to install Certificate Services on my new Win 2003 Domain ... An error was detected while configuring Certificate Services. ... Verify that the network path is correct and the ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Zertifikatserver installieren schlägt fehl
      ... Ich habe hier einen Server auf dem der Zertifikatsserver installiert werden ... An error was detected while configuring Certificate Services. ...
      (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.general)
    • Cannot install certificate services
      ... When trying to install certificate services on any of my W2K3 SP1 servers ... detected while configuring Certificate Services. ... The Certificate Services Setup Wizard will need to be rerun to complete the ...