How to grant local user only viewing the Event Viewer

From: altiz (UseLinkToEmail_at_www.windowsforumz.com)
Date: 10/28/05

    Date: 28 Oct 2005 13:36:24 -0400

    Dear All,

    I’m new and seek for some expertise advises here. Is there a way to
    grant local user to be able to view only Event Viewer from Group
    Policy or Registry?

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/grant-local-user-viewing-Event-Viewer-ftopict436837.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd).  Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1470662

    • Re: PC Keeps Restarting..
      ... Have a look in the Event Viewer for any 'Errors'. ... > blue screen pops up and my pc restarts. ... > hve problem. ... > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: How to grant local user only viewing the Event Viewer
      ... --- Steve ... > I?Tm new and seek for some expertise advises here. ... > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards ... > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)