Re: How can I list the users in all Administrator groups in Domain

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 10/24/05

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:24:46 -0500

Use the tools I mentioned such as Dumpsec. Start by dumping the members of
the administrators group and then dump any groups that are found such as
domain admins. enterprise admins, etc. --- Steve

"Uri" <Uri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to check all account that have Administrator permissions

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SQL Domain Group Permissions
    ... Most settings can be retrieved by any authenticated user. ... the group "Domain Admins" is added to the local ... Administrators group with the computer is joined to the domain. ... members of Domain Admins to retrieve more information on the computers. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Inheritance of permissions on a user account keeps changing
    ... Meinolf is right. ... If they are members of the Administrators group (or domain admins, enterprise admins, etc) then it's a normal behavior. ...
  • Re: Manage remote workstations
    ... You would add the administrators group to the list, ... It will remove all the members and force the contents of the GPO to ... who are not members of Domain Admins but are ... >>> remote workstations. ...
  • Re: Delegating people as Administrators of a DC
    ... Members of the domain local Administrators group have the same level of ... privileges as far as Active Directory is concerned as Domain Admins. ... Administrator role separation capability has been introduced in Windows ... to domain controllers to only those members of IT staff that you can trust ...
  • Re: Rid AD of Circular Group Membership
    ... and have use on members if it is used there. ... Administrators group is still intact), nor do they have empowerments over ... Admins is being used for by the 30+ can be delegated I(ex. ... The quess is each has an account and uses it, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)