Re: Missing Group for local admin group

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 10/19/05

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:46:44 -0700

So, if you have examined all GPOs, and none have any Restricted
Group definitions, then I have to ask about the history of this install.
Did you inherit this domain that was built by another ?
Are there any scheduled tasks on the machines where the SQL
group is disappearing ?

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server : Security)