Re: ghstwalk, Outlook Express

From: Shenan Stanley (newshelper_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/03/05

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:54:39 -0500

Tom Penharston wrote:
> I think it's related to SSL. I've read a few other posts on the
> subject.
>
> "Your 'Calendar' folder was not polled for its unread count. Your
> server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> inactivity. Account: 'mail.myserver.com', Server: 'mail.myserver.com',
> Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: '', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes,
> Error Number: 0x800CCC0F"

Install a new AV software?
Turn off any integration with your Email Client.

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

  • Re: Cannot send e-mail with main address ??
    ... Turned off Norton Anti-virus and Norton Firewall. ... Extended the connection time to 4minutes. ... The connection to the server has failed. ... >> Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, ...
  • OUTLOOK EXPRESS STILL NOT WORKING
    ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... Possible causes for this include server problems, ... I receive the following error message from Windows XP Home ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot send e-mail with main address ??
    ... > Extended the connection time to 4minutes. ... > The connection to the server has failed. ... Account: 'John ', ... >>> Possible causes for this include server problems, ...
  • Unable to setup OE on my new computer
    ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ... Protocol: ...
  • Re: Cannot connect to Exchange server
    ... Been through about a hundred posts on several forums, ... >> exchange server account; ... The connection to the Microsoft ... >> Server is unavailable. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)