Password Expiration Not Working...

From: mene (mene_at_nope.net)
Date: 09/14/05

    Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:37:45 -0400

    I have only one group policy (Default Domain Policy). I access this by
    selecting the properties of my domain in Active Directory. The password
    expiration has been set to 90 days and the "apply policy" attribute is
    enabled. I applied this to myself specficially and I applied it to Domain
    Users. Other aspects of this policy are enforced (screen saver timeout, etc)
    except the account policies. Does anyone have any insight as to why my
    passwords are not expiring? I have waited as long as an entire day after
    applying the policy and restarted many times. I am at a loss here. I even
    resorted to looking for anything, anywhere that has a password expiration
    setting (like Domain / Controller Policiy in administrative tools) and set
    those as well to 90 days as well..

    Thank you,
    mene