2000 server, application mode, disable user from viewing Event Vie

From: Raigo (Raigo_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/12/05

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 04:46:02 -0700

Windows 2000 Server, application mode.
How to disable users from viewing Event Viewer logs?

Relevant Pages

  • Fwd: Centralizing Event Viewer Logs
    ... Earlier in my search for an event management solution I found one that ... great on my local servers so after a while I tried it on a server at my ... Subject: Centralizing Event Viewer Logs ... then sends it to the syslog server. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Centralizing Event Viewer Logs
    ... great on my local servers so after a while I tried it on a server at my ... Subject: Centralizing Event Viewer Logs ... then sends it to the syslog server. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Unable to Open your default e-mail folder
    ... Are you getting any events in the Event Viewer logs on both the workstation ... >I have two new machines to connect to SBS2003 server. ... When I click OK, Outlook terminates. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • RE: Only the Admin can login to our Win 2000 server
    ... What is the exact error message? ... Are there any error messages in the event viewer logs? ... | equivalents can login to our Windows 2000 server. ...
  • Stop users from accessing messanger
    ... Need your help, I am using ISA 2000 server on windows 2003 server, and ... I want to disable users from accessing messanger and make it selectivly user, ... just bypass the proxy, any one can help in this please, and how. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)