Trojan istsvc virus

From: najmi (najmi_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/11/05

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:58:01 -0700

hi,my norton anti virus scaned and the result(the compressed file ysba
ctive.dll within c;\windows\temporary internet files\content.ie5\jdx4toob\ysb
regular 1.cab is infected with trojan istsvc virus}Deleted file failed.
o.k. i have followed the intructions of micro troubleshooter,to disable
system restore etc.so i scaned again and found no infected files.
my qustions are,has this virus gone?
WILL I NOW HAVE PROBLEMS ON MY COMPUTER
i cannot do disk defragmenter. can some one help me, as i dont have a clue
what to do next.Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Download.Trojan
    ... I tried what my Norton Anti Virus ... >now my windows help is quarantined I think, ... Symantec has wanted to access the internet since ... Have you run the anti trojan software that was recommended? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: low virtual question
    ... I uninstalled norton and when I ... > other computers to do it since my internet doesn't not ... > reinstalled...but without the internet i can't update the ... >>interesting it is affecting your norton anti virus have ...
  • Re: determining if a system has spy ware on it
    ... I have a home PC connected to the Internet. ... I run Norton anti virus ... the other scanners put together. ... Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: ie 6 dies on internet connection
    ... > IE 6 has stopped accessing the internet. ... and setting all promptable Security options to Prompt. ... > The PC is a 98 SP 1 with BLackICE firewall and norton anti virus. ... > Have reinstalled IE6 ...
  • RE: BCCS not licensed for this application"
    ... Local area network 2 computers sharing Internet ... > When installing I disabled the Internet and the Norton Anti virus software and this made no difference. ...