Re: Dump Domain Admins group to text?

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 06/09/05

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:49:21 -0500

Hi Ferdie.

I should have been more specific. If you have an XP Pro computer in your
Windows 2000 domain you can use it as I described to use the AD command line
tools AND intall Group Policy Management Console on it to make it much
easier and give you many more options to manage your Group Policy in a
Windows 2000 domain. Admipak for Windows 2003 is a free download from
Microsoft. --- Steve