Re: Netcraft Toolbar

From: What's in a Name? (spamthis_at_nomail.afraid.org)
Date: 06/08/05

Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:08:37 -0400

Paul Adare wrote:
> In article <42a4fd96$0$55643$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net>, in
> the microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, What's in a Name?
> <spamthis@nomail.afraid.org> says...
>

>>Well I didn't mean to post spam(I didn't think I did-sorry if I
>>did)but I think it was wrong to complain to spamcop about me and cause
>>me to receive a note from my ISP telling me that Bruce didn't like my
>>post and I should be a good egg from now on and never do that again.
>>

> If Bruce did that then he's an ass. Your post was not spam, you were
> simply trying to point out a tool that you thought was useful.
> Don't judge all MVPs by Bruce's actions here.

Thank you for your kind words-I would never judge a group by the
actions of one.
-max

  • Re: Saving OE Settings
    ... Bruce, I think I remember using OEQB lat year before my HD crashed, may try ... Post replies back to News Group ... I've 2 hard drives on this PC. ...
  • Re: logged into the domain but now ive lost admin rights
    ... thanx bruce, that worked. ... had to dig in a news group to configure an xp workstation. ... i cant even install programs on the xp ...
  • Re: Eye on the Temperature a Flex Application to display Central England Temperatures
    ... Bruce writes: ... written on this news group but I think you might be interested in the ... following Flex application that I have developed to display Central ... the averages that I calculate because I decided to do the maths in the ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Install OE6
    ... Will do Bruce. ... Post replies back to News Group ... don't it have Registry Repair built in? ...
  • Re: NEW boat cellphone with RANGE!
    ... Bruce... ... that plied the troubled seas over at the A.S.A. news group (alt. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)