windows 2000 crash troubleshooting

From: mcwe_admin (mcweadmin_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/01/05

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:40:03 -0700

Hello,

I have a windows 2000 server used for our main database, this is an older
database, unidata. I recently had some odd crashes of the server, basically
the server froze and I had to reboot the server. I found no log entries and
nothing in the dr watson logs.
any idea of where else I could look, or any other method of trying to find
what could have caused the crash?

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Create SharePoint Portal failed.
    ... One mentioned ensuring that SQL Server uses a case ... 13:55:40 Service database server is 'USDC-JOHRIV'. ... Update dbo.propertylist set DisplayName = N'Last name' ...
  • Re: ADO Connection Timeout
    ... to the central server, but you are willing to live with periods where it ... i.e. a local database or even a text file. ... to function until the connection can be restored to the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Web Developers - Happy Hearts And HDTV! - Lockergnome
    ... Certificate on your MSIIS Web server. ... getting data from a database is only half the problem. ... Zend recently started a series about building rock solid code in PHP. ... which provides bulk database conversion. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Config for OLTP system
    ... extrenal disks fo the 60GByte database server. ... IBM Informix Dynamic Server Configuration Parameters ... # BUFFSIZE - OnLine no longer supports this configuration parameter. ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: TNS could not resolve the connect identifier
    ... This database resides on Machine A. ... The Web server is running on Machine B. ... Using tnsping is not as good as using a real connection such as via ... client (note that this is terminology that appears in the 10g R2 ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)