Lending Gigs

From: YankFan (YankFan_at_nospam.net)
Date: 05/29/05

Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 03:08:07 GMT

I have my drive split into C and D. My C drive is getting low and I want to
give a couple of gigs to my C drive. How do I go about in doing that? I did
it once before but I can't remember. I've gone to Administrative
Tools, Disk Management but I cannot recall how. Can someone please let me
know before I run out of space.

Thanks in advance.

  • Lending Gigs
    ... I have my drive split into C and D. My C drive is getting low and I want to ... give a couple of gigs to my C drive. ... Disk Management but I cannot recall how. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.new_user)
  • Re: Tuesday A-Z 2011 - S
    ... gory, violent manga world. ... I recall this having really sub-par cutscenes. ... Instead of gigs and gigs of pre-canned video, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Tuesday A-Z 2011 - S
    ... gory, violent manga world. ... I recall this having really sub-par cutscenes. ... Instead of gigs and gigs of pre-canned video, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: OT - Cloning and CopyWipe
    ... drives, I have a question. ... gigs it is supposed to be. ... When you partition the new drive, ... Rightclick on My Computer, Select Manage, then select Disk Management. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT: Bass Guitar for sale
    ... Not that I recall. ... I haven't played many gigs with it, ... I've taken a fondness for this sort of bass, ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)