My Outlook had been changed

From: David.H (huangqi0527_at_163.com)
Date: 05/18/05

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 22:40:20 +0800

    Yesterday night,I downloaded and installed IE6,and it's english version.
When I opened Outlook,I found it's language had been changed to english(it
used to be Chinese),the mere,the asset about Outlook never changed,including
mail accout and news group.
    How can I get back the outlook like before.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... I have been using the Vampirefo spell check with my last three machines with no problem at all. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... that Outlook Express doesn't understand the new English Proofing Tools. ...
  • Re: Restrict throwing Condition is not valid error
    ... original email are generated in English, ... The system is Outlook 2003, connected to Exchange, using CEM. ... The user logged-into Exchange from another machine, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins)
  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... I tried third party spell checkers once before and they caused problems so ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... that Outlook Express doesn't understand the new English Proofing Tools. ...
  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... I tried third party spell checkers once before and they caused problems so ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... that Outlook Express doesn't understand the new English Proofing Tools. ...
  • Re: Language Set To French
    ... provide English in America where Gates amassed $60BILLION. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other ... The workaround for this problem is to install the English ...