Re: The very strange problem about Win XP and Win 2K server

From: Roger Abell (mvpNOSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 05/17/05

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:40:26 -0700

Domain or not?
Are you meaning logged in with machine local Administrator
account in all cases ??

W2k will recognize account that is named same and with same
password as one that exists on itself if one attempts remote
access while logged into another machine with the account
defined on that other machine that matches in name and password.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows  Security)