Certificate Enrollment Denied By CA Server- HELP!

From: REA (rappora_at_fuse.net)
Date: 05/15/05

    Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:13:32 -0400

    Hi,
    I am having this problem with my Enterprise Root CA. It won't issue any
    certificate, not even to the Subordinate CA. Below are the events. These
    events apply to all templates. I have tried many things, including
    permissions. Could this be related to missing templates on the cert server?
    how do i load new or updated templates?

    The CA server is Windows 2003(with sp1) in a windows 2000 AD.

    Thanks in advance,
    REA

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: CertSvc
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 53
    Date: 5/14/2005
    Time: 10:06:18 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: ServCA01
    Certificate Services denied request 11581 because The requested certificate
    template is not supported by this CA. 0x80094800 (-2146875392). The request
    was for mydomain\DUser. Additional information: Denied by Policy Module
    0x80094800, The request was for a certificate template that is not supported
    by the Certificate Services policy: User.

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: CertSvc
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 77
    Date: 5/14/2005
    Time: 10:06:18 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: ServCA01
    The "Windows default" Policy Module logged the following warning: The
    User(v3.0): V1 Certificate Template could not be loaded. Element not found.
    0x80070490 (WIN32: 1168).