Certificate Enrollment Denied By CA Server- HELP!

From: REA (rappora_at_fuse.net)
Date: 05/15/05

    Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:13:32 -0400

    Hi,
    I am having this problem with my Enterprise Root CA. It won't issue any
    certificate, not even to the Subordinate CA. Below are the events. These
    events apply to all templates. I have tried many things, including
    permissions. Could this be related to missing templates on the cert server?
    how do i load new or updated templates?

    The CA server is Windows 2003(with sp1) in a windows 2000 AD.

    Thanks in advance,
    REA

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: CertSvc
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 53
    Date: 5/14/2005
    Time: 10:06:18 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: ServCA01
    Certificate Services denied request 11581 because The requested certificate
    template is not supported by this CA. 0x80094800 (-2146875392). The request
    was for mydomain\DUser. Additional information: Denied by Policy Module
    0x80094800, The request was for a certificate template that is not supported
    by the Certificate Services policy: User.

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: CertSvc
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 77
    Date: 5/14/2005
    Time: 10:06:18 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: ServCA01
    The "Windows default" Policy Module logged the following warning: The
    User(v3.0): V1 Certificate Template could not be loaded. Element not found.
    0x80070490 (WIN32: 1168).

    • Re: Certsrv and Autoenrollment problem
      ... logic to my problem and loaded ADSIEdit from the support tools. ... V1 Certificate Template could not be loaded. ... > Certificate Services denied request 469 because The requested certificate ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Stand Alone CA Problem
      ... Support Services by telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can ... assist you further with your request. ... but I DO want the certificate to be checked against a CRL. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Re: Computer Cerrtificate
      ... enterprise mode always uses templates. ... > I am running enterprize certificate services on win2k3 server standard ... I need to request computer certificate. ...
    • RE: WCF SSL Cert
      ... My CA was recently installed on a 2003 enterprise server ... "Server Authentication Certificate". ... here I'll always choose "submit a advanced certificate request" link ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
    • RE: How to create a client side certificate on a Windows 2000 Serv
      ... "Download a CA certificate, certificate chain, or CRL" ... http:///certsrv/default.asp and request a ... have a private key that corresponds to this certificate.' ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...