Microsoft Security Response Center - TechED Focus group

From: Jerry Bryant [MSFT] (jbryant_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/12/05

Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:47:21 -0700

Microsoft is interested in gathering your feedback on its security
bulletins. The Microsoft Security Response Center will conduct a focus
group at Tech-Ed Orlando, June 5-10, 2005 to gather feedback on how we can
make the security bulletin offering more valuable for customers.
Participants will receive an incentive for participation. If you plan on
attending Tech-Ed and are interested in participating in the focus group,
please email us at msrctalk @ microsoft.com.

--
Regards,
Jerry Bryant - MCSE, MCDBA

  • RE: Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for 4/11/2006
    ... Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin. ... authoritative in all matters concerning Microsoft Security Bulletins! ... Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • << SMALL BIZ SERVER NEWS THE WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2004>>
    ... YOU MUST REBOOT YOUR SERVER FOR THE PATCH TO PROTECT YOU ... Microsoft released the following Security Bulletins. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • << SMALL BIZ SERVER NEWS THE WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2004>>
    ... YOU MUST REBOOT YOUR SERVER FOR THE PATCH TO PROTECT YOU ... Microsoft released the following Security Bulletins. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • << SMALL BIZ SERVER NEWS THE WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2004>>
    ... YOU MUST REBOOT YOUR SERVER FOR THE PATCH TO PROTECT YOU ... Microsoft released the following Security Bulletins. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Issues with MS04-039 patch for ISA 2000
    ... The best thing to do is contact PSS right now. ... "Just an early warning from me - I've just installed this security fix ... > Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin. ... > authoritative in all matters concerning Microsoft Security Bulletins! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)